Information about processing personal data for visitors to the site
This information about the processing of personal data applies to data of visitors to the website (referred to as the "Visitor") processed by UNITED BRANDS,s.r.o., ID: 25757270, registered office Modletice 98, Modletice 251 01, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague C 67492 as Administrator ('Administrator').
All personal information communicated to the Personal Data Controller is confidential and will only be used for the purposes listed below.
The Administrator processes the following personal information in order to fulfill contractual obligations and to send information about the offers to the visitors for legitimate interest (at the visitor's own request):
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
Personal data are collected and processed if the contact form is completed. This data is used solely for the purpose of answering inquiries coming per the contact forms and it is not a processing in any other way.
Due to a legitimate interest, the Administrator processes the contact information directly as Visitors, who are customers and these are interested in sending commercial messages.
The visitor's personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract and then for the next 3 years.
Personal data can be shared with following processors:
- other suppliers (eg forwarders, etc.) to maintain customer records;
- for accounting purposes;
- sales representatives;
- webmaster for the operation of the website;
- administrative authorities and other public authorities for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory duties of the Administrator.
Personal data is collected, processed and stored in accordance to the applicable law. The processing of personal data is carried out manually and automatically in electronic information systems, either in electronic or paper form, always with the high technical, organizational and personnel security.
In addition, the following collections and processing are carried out on the website and are not linked to the above data:
A) The server login files
Every time you visit our Internet web page from your Internet browser, so-called data protocols are stored on our website. These contain the following information:
- date of access and time
- IP address (Internet Protocol - data transfer address)
- browser type
- browser version
- operating system
- source (where you came from our site)
- page hits (which pages you have been logged in)
Data in files stored on servers are anonymized and processed for the following purposes:
- providing a correct connection for creating a website
- providing comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system safety and stability
- other administrative purposes
B) Cookies / Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US
We use the following cookies:
|_ga, _gat, _gid
|A cookie that the Nette.org framework uses to identify a session. We use them to save a link to the previous page and to store information from the age check page.
|Cookie generated application based on PHP. It is the basic identifier for storing user variable sessions. https://cookiepedia.co.uk/cookies/PHPSESSID
This visitor's personal data will be processed for 3 years
Visitor's rights in relation to the processed personal data
- The Administrator is obliged to inform the Visitor without unnecessary delay about the purpose of processing, personal data processed or their categories, including all available information about their source, recipient or recipient categories, as well as information about the nature of automated processing, if the data are used for decision on the rights of data subject.
- The visitor is entitled to request the deletion of personal data communicated to the Administrator.
- In the event of a personal data breach, the Administrator shall promptly inform the visitor of such breach and shall take all necessary measures to minimize the consequences of the breach.
- If the Visitor considers that the Administrator processes his / her personal data in violation of the protection of his / her personal life or in violation of the law, he / she has the right to ask for an explanation and / or ask him / her to remove the unlawful state; to block, correct, supplement or destroy personal information. He may also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with his suggestions.